Adult Mental Health-Targeted Case Management Services
Northland Counseling Center offers Adult Mental Health-Targeted Case Management to individuals with a serious and persistent mental illness (SPMI). Case Managers assist in obtaining and coordinating any needed service, provide support and advocate for client rights, and work with clients toward their own self-reliance. Case Managers work closely with other community providers to ensure individual needs are met and that successful community living is maintained.
Some examples of targeted case management services could include:
- Applying for medical assistance or other health insurance
- Applying for social security disability or other sources of financial assistance
- Helping with employment, education, housing, childcare, transportation
- Helping to understand and cope with mental illness with linking to other services such as Adult Mental Health Rehabilitative Services (ARMHS), Day Treatment or Kiesler Wellness Center
- Support with chemical dependency issues
- Assistance connecting to all types of helpful services in the area
- Civil Commitment and/or court appointed services
- Targeted Case Managers assist clients with direct access to all Northland Counseling Center services including: Psychiatry Services, Out-Patient Therapy, Housing, Residential Adult Foster Care Services, Kiesler Wellness Center, Day Treatment, Adult Rehabilitative and Mental Health Services (ARMHS), Peer Support Services (PSS) and Chemical Dependency Services
Most importantly, targeted case management is an individualized service. The frequency, the length and the type of assistance offered is determined collaboratively between the targeted case manager and client.
Contact: Karolyn Teeters at email@example.com or 218.313.1121