Behavioral Health Home (BHH)
Behavioral Health Home (BHH) is a care management program designed to help people ages 3 and up identify and address physical, mental, substance use and social needs. The goal is to use a holistic approach to meet the needs of individuals and families impacted by mental illness and chemical dependency. Clients have the service of a Registered Nurse and Mental Health Practitioner to broaden the scope and ability to receive help. We focus on a team approach and try to assist in communicating between all levels and types of healthcare. BHH assists with care coordination and referrals to programs in the community that meet the unique needs and goals of each client. Our aim is to improve health outcomes, experience of care, and quality of life while reducing healthcare costs. BHH is person-centered and voluntary.
- Comprehensive care management
- Care coordination
- Health promotion and wellness
- Comprehensive transitional care
- Patient and family support
- Referral to community and social support services
- A current mental illness or chemical dependency diagnosis
- A current form of Medical Assistance for insurance
Must Not Have:
- Targeted Case Management (TCM)
To determine eligibility for BHH please fill out the following online referral form or call Amy at 218-999-4020.
Click here to fill out the online consent/referral form. Referrals are accepted from healthcare providers, parent/guardians of minors, or adult clients may refer themselves.