A care management program that identifies health needs and connects clients to supports that promote wellness.
- Comprehensive care management
- Care coordination
- Health promotion and wellness
- Comprehensive transitional care
- Patient and family support
- Referral to community and social support services
- A current diagnosis of a mental illness or substance use disorder
- A current form of Medical Assistance for insurance
Must Not Have:
- Targeted Case Management (TCM)
To determine eligibility for BHH please fill out the following online referral form or call Amy Glass, RN at 218-999-4020.
Referrals are accepted from healthcare providers, parent/guardians of minors, or adult clients may refer themselves. Click here to fill out the online consent/referral form.